Be Prepared For:
- Emergency Lockdowns
- School Evacuations
- Field Trips
- Recess & Outdoor Activities
Edu-Care Classroom Go-Kits are:
- Proven - Used in schools across the country.
- Versatile - Supplies for emergency & non-emergency situation.
- Compliance - Supports emergency preparedness plans.
- Affordable - Can be purchased for each classroom.
- Customizable - To meet school needs and budgets. Custom imprints are available on the back pack.
- More complete than first aid kits.
- More transportable than “bucket kits”.
* First Aid Kit, Latex-Free Gloves, Hand Sanitizer.
* Emergency Water for washing wounds/taking medicine.
* 12-hour Glow Stick for emergency light source.
Protect teachers with:
* Fluorescent Safety/Identity Vest
* Rain Poncho
* Dust Mask
Prepare Teachers with:
* Emergency information at the ready by adding the school’s emergency plan, student roster with special needs and emergency contact information, and a spare set of car keys if unable to return to the classroom. Additionally, include time passers for students like cards, crayons, games, etc.
For example use Plastic Bags and Duct Tape for:
* Emergency Toilet Facilities
* Temporary Privacy Curtains
* Rain Ponchos
* Ground Cover
* Covers for Air Vents / Windows
Customize - Customize kit contents for specific needs. Customize your backpack imprint for district identification.
Go-Kit Contents & Details