for Emergencies, Field Trips, or anytime they're "on the go"!
Why a Go-Kit+ with Bleed Control?
It is essential to quickly stop blood loss when waiting for emergency responders or on route to the hospital in an emergency bleeding situation. Our standard Go-Kit includes a first aid kit for scrapes and scratches but is not intended to address life-threatening bleeding situations.
Our Go-Kit+, in addition to the first aid kit in the standard Go-Kit, includes a Trauma Pack with Tourniquet for stopping excessive blood flow to enable teachers and bystanders to perform life-saving bleed control actions for unexpected traumatic injuries and emergencies.
The Trauma Pack is also available to affordably enhance previously purchased standard Go-Kits. Read on to learn more or Shop Now.
Supports the Dept. of Homeland Security's STB campaign.
Be Prepared For:
- Emergency Lockdowns
- School Evacuations
- Field Trips
- Recess & Outdoor Activities
- Traumatic Bleeding Situations (Go-Kit+)
Edu-Care Classroom Go-Kits are:
- Proven - Used in schools across the country.
- Versatile - Supplies for emergency & non-emergency situations.
- Compliance - Supports emergency preparedness plans.
- Affordable - Can be purchased for each classroom.
- Customizable - To meet school needs and budgets. Custom imprints are available on the back pack.
- More complete than first aid kits.
- More transportable than “bucket kits”.
* New! Go-Kit+ Bleed Control Version - includes 21 Piece Trauma Pack w/ Tourniquet.
* First Aid Kit, Latex-Free Gloves, Hand Sanitizer.
* Emergency Water for washing wounds/taking medicine.
* 12-hour Glow Stick for emergency light source.
Protect teachers with:
* Fluorescent Safety/Identity Vest
* Rain Poncho
* Dust Mask
Prepare Teachers with:
* Emergency information at the ready by adding the school’s emergency plan, student roster with special needs and emergency contact information, and a spare set of car keys if unable to return to the classroom. Additionally, include time passers for students like cards, crayons, games, etc.
Also, it is spacious with ample room for adding additional items.
For example use Plastic Bags and Duct Tape for:
* Emergency Toilet Facilities
* Temporary Privacy Curtains
* Rain Ponchos
* Ground Cover
* Covers for Air Vents / Windows
Customize - Customize kit contents for specific needs. Customize your backpack imprint for district identification.