for Emergencies, Field Trips, or anytime they're "on the go"!
Why a Go-Kit+ with Bleed Control?
It is essential to quickly stop blood loss when waiting for emergency responders or on route to the hospital in an emergency bleeding situation. Our standard Go-Kit includes a first aid kit for scrapes and scratches but is not intended to address life-threatening bleeding situations.
Our Go-Kit+, in addition to the first aid kit, includes a Trauma Pack with Tourniquet for stopping excessive blood flow to enable teachers and bystanders to perform life-saving bleed control actions for unexpected traumatic injuries and emergencies.
The Trauma Pack is also available to affordably enhance previously purchased standard Go-Kits. Read on to learn more or Shop Now.
Supports the Dept. of Homeland Security's STB campaign.
Be Prepared For:
- Emergency Lockdowns
- School Evacuations
- Field Trips
- Recess & Outdoor Activities
- Traumatic Bleeding Situations (Go-Kit+)
Edu-Care Classroom Go-Kits are:
- Proven - Used in schools across the country.
- Versatile - Supplies for emergency & non-emergency situations.
- Compliance - Supports emergency preparedness plans.
- Affordable - Can be purchased for each classroom.
- Customizable - To meet school needs and budgets. Custom imprints are available on the back pack.
- More complete than first aid kits.
- More transportable than “bucket kits”.
Features & Highlights
* New! Go-Kit+ Bleed Control Version - includes 21 Piece Trauma Pack w/ Tourniquet.
* First Aid Kit, Latex-Free Gloves, Hand Sanitizer.
* Emergency Water for washing wounds/taking medicine.
* 12-hour Light Stick for emergency light source.
Protect teachers with:
* Fluorescent Safety/Identity Vest
* Rain Poncho
* Dust Mask
Prepare Teachers with:
* Emergency information at the ready by adding the school’s emergency plan, student roster with special needs and emergency contact information, and a spare set of car keys if unable to return to the classroom. Additionally, include time passers for students like cards, crayons, games, etc.
Also, it is spacious with ample room for adding additional items.
For example use Plastic Bags and Duct Tape for:
* Emergency Toilet Facilities
* Temporary Privacy Curtains
* Rain Ponchos
* Ground Cover
* Covers for Air Vents / Windows
Customize - Customize kit contents for specific needs. Customize your backpack imprint for district identification.
Contents & Details
Go-Kit+ Bleed Control Version:
Includes the following Trauma Pack in addition to the contents listed in the Go-Kit section below.
- 21 Piece Trauma Pack w/ Tourniquet:
1 EMT/CAT Tactical Tourniquet, 4 ABD Trauma Pads, 6 Gauze Pads, 1 Roll Adhesive Tape, 1 Roll 2”Gauze Wrap, 2 Rolls 3” Gauze Wrap, 6 Antiseptic Wipes.
(Latex-Free Sterile Gloves and Scissors are included as part of the standard kit. Permanent marker included in Go-Kit+ backpack.)
Already have a standard Go-Kit?
The Trauma Kit can be affordably purchased as an add-on. Shop Now
- Lockdown Magnet for Door Jamb (Available Separately)
Heavy Duty, Block Style - Won't Wear Out.
Keep door locked at all times without students being locked out.
- First Aid Kit (42 piece scrape and scratch kit)
- Latex-Free Gloves
- Hand Sanitizer
- Water (Multipack, 3+ Year Shelf Life)
- Tissue Packs
- Whistle (on Lanyard)
- Light Stick (White, 12-Hour)
- Rain Poncho
- Dust Mask
- Clipboard with tablet and pens
- Safety Vest
- Paper Towel Roll
- Duct Tape
- Plastic Bags (25 Heavy Duty, Multiple Uses)
- Permanent Marker* (*Go-Kit+)
Packaged In a Sturdy, Comfortable, Convenient Backpack:
- Padded Back Straps and Carry Handle
- Spacious - 13” Wide x 17” High x 6” Deep (Ample room to add additional items.)
- Lightweight - Total Weight Under Seven Pounds
- Black or Red
- Kit contents can be modified (removed or added) to meet specific school needs.
- Backpack imprint can be customized. Add your school or organization's logo. No extra charge for orders of 25+ kits.
- Contact Us for additional information.